I went to the store to get a wreathe to hang above the garage door and instead came home with a synthetic wreath material object that spells out JOY. It’s not as tacky as it sounds because it also has lights, and sparkly lights always add a touch of class.
I couldn’t resist: it was 50% off and I just love the word JOY. That was one of the names I considered for my unborn child. When I say unborn I don’t mean the one I’m carrying (I’m not carrying one) I mean the one I’ve been preventing for years with pills, prayer, and wearing Birkenstocks mid-cycle. It probably wouldn’t have been a good idea saddling a kid with the name Joy, especially if she was a bitter pill like me . . . or a boy.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want that to be my mantra: "Sparkles always add a touch of class."
Post a Comment