Sunday, December 03, 2006

A cry for help?

I had a dream that I ordered 3 battery operated candles from QVC last night.
Wait, I actually did do that.
In my defense, it was a special introductory price and they're supposed to be safer for people with pets

I'm working on putting the Christmas lights up outside. I have the ability to do that sitting in front of my computer. Earlier, my neighbor asked me what I was doing when he saw me on the ladder. He also asked me what I was doing when he saw me raking leaves. I suspect he's never known an adult single woman before. I tactfully explained that I do not need a special license to operate a rake or a ladder. Hell, I can even use a Black & Decker cordless drill. It's my cell phone that confounds me. Push to talk? I'm going to try that in Starbucks--just shove a guy and see what he says.

No comments: