Thursday, January 18, 2007

Is it the full moon?

Today was my turn to assist a helpless patron at the copy machine while JazzHands taught an Internet class to a bunch of unruly old folks. People have been incredibly rude this week and it's all we can do to keep from throwing staplers at them.
The woman who monopolizes the microfilm reader for 4-5 hours a day was not there today, but she did call to make sure we didn't discuss her or her activities with anyone who might ask. Well, okay . . . but I expect the same courtesy from her.

S. pointed me in the direction of some cornbread today which was especially comforting.

Tomorrow JazzHands and I are going shopping at the Goodwill. I'm hoping to find a Picasso or a Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots.

1 comment:

Sister said...

Instead you found a 3-D dog!