Tuesday, May 08, 2007

so now i'm back from outer space, i just walked in with that sad look upon my face....

Name that tune! Of course it's Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive.
Sure I changed the words a little to suit my needs...I also clipped the threads holding the cuff on my new pants from the Gap so I could wear heels with them.

My old zombie computer finally crapped out completely and I bought a new laptop that came with Vista. Now I know what all those I'm a Mac, I'm a PC commercials are about.

What an odd day at work. We had a one on one meeting with someone and I'm sure Miss Fancy has a term from one of her sociology classes that could describe the experience.

Here's your one chance Fancy don't let me down.

Now name that tune.
Yes, it's Reba's heartwarming tune about an Appalachian woman sending her daughter off to become a prostitute. And I thought my mom was a pain for making me take tennis lessons....

3 comments:

Sister said...

The first term that came to mind was "f-ed up" but maybe that's not fancy enough. I'm going to go with "alienating."

Anonymous said...

My dad had a word exactly like Fancy's.

Ziezi said...

I guess I have to say I concur.
Oh, and I really do not like the new "divide et impera".
Ziezi