I've been fighting a migraine since Tuesday. It keeps coming back and today I left my medicine on my desk at work. I should probably drive back down there and get it, but I'm too tired. I took some Excedrin Migraine instead which is loaded with caffeine. I should have taken the under 12 dosage if there is such a thing. Do 11 year olds get migraines?
I had to call in sick yesterday, and that always makes me feel guilty. Whoever you speak to on the phone is usually compassionate: “Oh I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself." But you imagine them hanging up the phone and yelling "Goddamn her! What the hell do we do now?"
Since I missed work yesterday, I made it up to them by leaving early today to have my hair cut. I have a bouncy shoulder-length bob now, and if you could manage to blur everything attached to my bouncy bob, you’d think I was 20 years old. It will really test your blurring abilities, but it’s worth a try.
While I was eating the dinner I made tonight--something I would send back in a restaurant--I heard a commotion toward the back of my house. Murphy, with his keen senses, ran to the front window. I thought it might be that opossum I’ve seen around the neighborhood, but then I heard a voice call out “Love you too!” That rules out the opossum--they’re the most socially aloof marsupial. You’re lucky to get a half-hearted “we’ll have to do this again sometime” out of them. The bandicoot, on the other hand, really wear their heart on their sleeve.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooooo, your new haircut! I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment