
The bouncy house that Sister, http://brother-sister.blogspot.com/
refers to looked a little like this. And yet, a giraffe head looming over the house was not enough of a visual clue to stop me from driving right by while looking for the place. I think these bouncy houses could solve the obesity problem in this country--it's exercise, but it's FUN! I encourage you to put one in your yard. Who cares what your neighbors think--what have they ever done for you?
I had a conversation tonight with Tater about long-term care insurance. I attended a cheerful workshop about this recently. Tater thinks I’m too young and should wait on this. I took a risk assessment test online because I’m not worried about enough things lately, and apparently I run twice the risk of developing osteoporosis as the average person. Maybe I should live in a bouncy house, and then I can reduce the risk of hip fractures.

No comments:
Post a Comment