Thursday, November 09, 2006

Slippery when wet

Today someone urinated in the elevator where I work. It wasn't a staff elevator so I can rule out the usual suspects. I could possibly understand this happening in a hospital where people have accidents or at the court house where people are bitter about the outcome of a trial, but I work in a library. A library where all the services are free and pretty ladies will Mapquest for you and print out book reviews for you and teach you to hold the mouse on a flat surface, not point it at the monitor like a garage door opener.
I had noticed a man enter the elevator earlier in the day and break into maniacal laughter as the door closed which is certainly suspicious, but I don't know if it's possible to laugh that hard and pee at the same time. It might be an odd form of multi-tasking that men are capable of.

No comments: