
How old am I? Somewhere between an iPod and a heating pad. I remember Captain Kangaroo, but not Howdy Doody. I’ve worn hip-huggers in 2 different decades. I have a vague childhood memory of people smoking on airplanes. I’m too old to say “peace out” but too young to say “toodle-loo" and "okey dokey.”
I remember when MTV played music videos instead of documenting the lives of girls who drive $100,000 cars and insert the word “like” into every sentence. “Oh my God, do you like think Justin will like be there? I will so like die” Oh please, like do!
I don’t have an Xbox; I have a recipe box, but that’s more a sign of my dorkiness than my age.
I can still turn heads, but now I have to do it manually.
Oh yeah, and I got a sock monkey for Christmas once.
Xbox, shmex-box.

4 comments:
Oooo, that's such a sweet picture!
You're just a bit younger than me.
I'm going with 36.
I was born the day the U.S. Post office instituted the Zone Improvement Plan--the ZIP code. And on a cooler note: the day the Beatles recorded She Loves You.
Post a Comment