Two days ago, after finishing my burger, I threw out my George Foreman grill because I just didn't feel like cleaning it. In my defense, it wasn't the kind with removable plates for easy cleaning. It had been a long day and I just didn't want to deal with that greasy mess.
I think my local Goodwill can expect a delivery of things that have needed ironing since December.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, my! (Too bad your birthday has passed--a grill with easily removable plates would have been a good gift.)
I'm going to give away my sewing machine because it just reminds me how lazy I am.
My Foreman grill is disassembled and the parts are sitting on top of my microwave. I took it apart in early 2005 so I could soak the non-removable plates in cleaning solution, then never got around to putting it back together.
Post a Comment